Meeting On The Mountain EP

by 8:17 PM 0 comments
Fruition has just put out a four track EP, Meeting On The Mountain, that is available online this very second!  This release features Fruition playing with members of Grant Farm, a band from Boulder, CO, and they are currently on the road together.  Unfortunately I could not find any track from the release that I could post, so you should just buy it as I did for like 3 bucks.

Since I could not find this particular collaboration to share I decided to give you another one to check out: Fruition and ALO.  Enjoy!


Also, here is an older track:

Doctor D

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment