Coheed & Cambria - "Sentry The Defiant"

by 2:48 PM 0 comments
 Aside from being hard at work in the studio and touring with Iron Maiden, prog rockers Coheed and Cambria have been nice enough to cut down the wait on their upcoming sixth studio album.  Today they are giving us a nice juicy taste of whats to come.  Front-man Claudio Sanchez gives us the deets:
   "instead of making you wait until the album is released, I thought I’d share my excitement for this song with you now. I decided with this piece to video document it’s creation. This is literally the first time I played the song through in its entirety. His name is Sentry The Defiant. - Claudio"
Like what you hear? Then fly on over to their official website and grab the track for FREE!

J$

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment