Throwback Thursday

by 10:42 AM 0 comments
Every once in a while I enjoy digging back through the scratched cd's of years past to remember some old favorites. Back in the day (late highschool/early college), I went through an industrial rock/metal phase that had me banging my head to the thumping fusion of heavy guitar riffs and EDM elements. Two old favorites that I recently rediscovered from this period are Rammstein and Powerman 5000. I stumbled upon both of these bands while watching summer action films such as xXx ( Rammstein - "Feuer Frei!") and Mission Impossible 2 (Powerman - "When Worlds Collide").

One of my favorite Rammstein tracks is "Mein Teil" off their 2004 album Reise, Reise. If you haven't seen footage of their concerts, do yourself a favor and check em out on YouTube - it's ridiculous.

One of my favorite Powerman 5000 tracks is "Bombshell".

Enjoy and rock on,
Dom

D-monic

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment