Little May - "Hide"

by 11:00 AM 0 comments

In trying to keep in touch with the kids these days I took a dive into the fine print of this years Bonnaroo Music Festival to see if there was anything up and coming to look out for. What I discovered was yet another Australian band with a catchy sound about them.  In all honesty, I downloaded Little May's single "Hide" with my wife in mind, thinking it would be right in line with the radio pop that she loves. What ended up happening was that I can't stop listening to it, while it took a back seat to her Beyonce. There is something whimsical about them that I just can't put my finger on. Anyway, see for yourself, and as always Enjoy!


J$

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment