Hello to all SV bloggers, I come in peace! \m/

by 6:38 PM 0 comments
Requested by my guy, J$ himself.  I was Born and raised Memphis, TN & North Mississippi.  Im very excited about this blogger, and hope you are too!  Enough of this, lets get to business!

Last time I spoke with James he shared about a lack of heavy metal music and hardcore, hopefully now that need will be met.  So please buckle your seat-belts, its going to be a bumpy ride!


First up, one of my personal favorites. 
Shai Hulud from Pompano Beach, FL since 1995.  Hardcore Punk roots with progressive metal elements & very melodic.


______________________________

Next up,
Doomriders from Boston, MA.  Heavy Metal/Rock n' Roll.  A bit on the Stoner Metal side of things. \m/


______________________________

Last but not least.
Advent from Kernersville, NC.  American Hardcore, Plenty of Chaos while sharing a positive message. 


I hope you've enjoyed!



Unknown

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment