My Epic, Andy Mckee, Ben Howard. (on a softer not)

by 7:57 PM 0 comments
As much as I love heavier music, my greater love is for passionate & bold music in general!  So here are a few personal favorites of mine.  I hope you enjoy!



My Epic from Charlotte, NC.  Post-Hardcore Rock with just enough Experimental touch.  Every album with this band changes, and honestly I can't say I dislike a single one.  Great songwriting, 4 albums deep, I have to give it up! 



______________________________


Andy McKee from Topeka, KS is an American fingerstyle guitarist.  Beautiful instrumental songwriting. A must listen!


______________________________


Ben Howard born in London, is a Singer-songwritier worth listening to!  Check it out for yourself. The video is awesome alone.




Thanks for looking!

Unknown

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment