Harvest or Bust!

by 3:52 AM 0 comments
   Well kiddos, I'm off to Younder Mountain String Band's Harvest Music Festival tomorrow! We are gonna see some spectacular bluegrass bands on the mountain this year, so wish me luck! Since there won't be much posting this week, I'm going to leave you with a weekend playlist, but as with any long break, I'm also going to leave you with some homework.  Your assignment is to head over to their website, iTunes, AmazonMp3, or whatever gets you off, and grab the new Greensky Bluegrass album Handguns.  As I'm sure all those who downloaded the first half are aware, this is one of the most exciting bluegrass releases in a while.  Well, that's my time, so enjoy the tunes and I'll see ya' next week!

All Four - Handguns EP by Greensky Bluegrass
This song has one of the most epic instrumentals ever (around 3:13).  Think, JBT's "Ocean" meets Bluegrass. Beautiful.


Wait So Long by geoff-harrison
Trampled by Turtles is one of the best bluegrass bands I've ever heard. This song ROCKS!


I don't know why, but this song has just been resonating with me lately.  It's Blue Sky Black Death - "A Private Death"

09 Secrets On Our Lips by Redeye Distribution
 Ok, I know I've been posting a lot of Astronautalis lately, but just listen! This song is AMAZING! 

One of the best Reggae songs I've ever heard. SOJA - "I'm Sorry"


10 Hajimemashite by Umphrey's McGee
Probably my favorite song off Umphrey's Death By Stereo. This song jams!


Bob Marley - Time Will Tell by Cacau
And because no playlist is complete without some Marley, dig into "Time Will Tell"

J$

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment