Hello!

by 11:32 PM 1 comments
I just wanted to jump on here and introduce myself! My name is Hana and I will be posting on here from time to time. I am really excited to be a part of this awesome blog! I like to get the word out on independent labels, local music, and just random and interesting tunes I come across. I just started my own blog too called Random Acts of Audio . It is fairly new but I plan to post on SV and Random Audio more often! Just to give you a little taste of my style here is chill song for a chill Tuesday night. I will be posting more about local Memphis hip hop artists Cities Aviv and Skewby later on this week.

Thanks!

Coastin by Cities Aviv

Hana

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

1 comment: