SXSW 2011 Recommendation

by 2:09 PM 0 comments
It's about time for some SXSW line-up love. I am not gonna get into the geek out sesh that I would like to have about the music and opportunities presented at SXSW. However, I do recommend taking a little tour of their site. Not only is the line-up pretty amazing this year, but SXSW also offers seminars, conferences, and meet-ups for people interested in the industry as well. Note: the line-up is amazing, yet blundered with tons of bands I never even heard of, with very interesting names at that. Therefore, I am going to dedicate my next few blog posts exploring and getting more familiar with these artists.

I will start with the Ettes. The Ettes are one my favorite discoveries this year. I might be a little late, but I am glad it happened. They are not far from home either, just a hop and a skip away in Memphis' cousin town of Nashville. This spunky chick band is very playful and fun. Their sound brings you back and gives you a nostalgic ear. I think they have a great energy and a great sense of humor which is displayed in the posted music video. Enjoy!

Hana

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment